The massage points are located on the eyebrows, near the corners of the eyes, on the cheekbones and nasolabial folds, as well as in the area between the tip of the nose and the upper lip, in the center of the chin.
The mask deeply moisturizes the skin, improves microcirculation, improves firmness and elasticity, tones, smoothes wrinkles.
- Hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid deeply moisturize and retain moisture in the skin, increasing the elasticity of the skin.
- Peptides (argireline, copper peptides, acetyl hexapeptide-8) have a rejuvenating effect. Restore skin that has lost its tone. Prevents the formation of wrinkles. Improves skin elasticity, density and firmness.
- Adenosine smoothes the skin, makes it firm and elastic. Suppresses the production of enzymes that break down collagen.
- A complex of plant extracts (ivy, horse chestnut, white willow bark, boswellia) moisturizes and tightens the skin.
How to use:
1. After cleansing and toning, remove the mask from the pouch. Place the mask fitting the contour of your face, aligning the circle points (acupressure) that the mask indicates. Then, press the acupressure circle points twice or thrice. 2. Relax for 10–20 min. Press circle points once more, and remove the mask. 3. Gently tap the face for better absorption of the remaining serum.