CLIV Retinol Lifting Ampoule with Retinol. This retinol ampoule with 85% collagen helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, giving the effect of tightening the skin. Provides deep nourishment and improves skin elasticity thanks to collagen. Smoothes the skin's texture with retinol. Protects the skin against external aggressors and strengthens the skin's barrier with two patented ingredients, including Bio Fermentox complex.
CLIV Retinol Lifting Lifting Ampoule is based on hydrolyzed collagen, retinol, six peptides, astaxanthin and ubiquinone. Thanks to a high concentration of active ingredients, it helps to fight the first signs of ageing: it reduces the appearance of fine lines and photodamage, slowing the aging process of the epidermis. As a result of regular use, it improves skin elasticity, revitalizes and revitalizes your skin. Provide your skin with a premium daily elevator, and your skin will enjoy elasticity for as long as possible.
CLIV Retinol Lifting Ampoule Features:
- Maintains smoothness and firmness;
- Smoothes and fills wrinkles;
- Low molecular weight collagen penetrates the deeper layers of the skin and improves elasticity;
- Strech Mark Care Complex antioxidant accelerates cell turnover, strengthens and tightens the epidermis;
- Bio Fermentox Complex, based on fermented brown rice, green tea and Korean dandelion extracts, makes the skin more elastic;
- accelerates renewal processes on a cellular level;
- strengthens the protective barrier;
- Not recommended for very sensitive skin.
How to use: after cleansing and toning in the morning and / or evening, apply the serum with patting movements.
Do not forget about sun protection when using cosmetics with retinol.
Important: After using products with retinol the skin's sensitivity to UV rays increases. That is why it is necessary to use sun protection means with SPF 30 and higher. It is recommended to apply retinol products at night. But it is important to know that there are products specifically designed for daytime use. Sun protection is mandatory, because after application retinol has an effect on the skin within 72 hours.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding are absolute contraindications to the use of products with retinol.