Order of application of beauty products
For proper care, follow a simple order of cosmetic application.
1. WASH YOU FACE! If you have oily skin, it's best to use a cleanser in the morning. If your skin is very dry or sensitive, a simple wash with water will sometimes be enough. Or you can use a gentle cleanser. A cleanser with a pH of 5.5 is best.
2. TONER. Completes the cleansing process of the skin.
4. EYE CREAM.
5. DAY CREAM.
6. A product with SPF sun protection. If it's an SPF spray, it's very handy to spray over your makeup. If you have SPF sun protection in the form of a cream, then apply the sunscreen first and then do your makeup.
1. MAKE UP REMOVER (micellar water, hydrophilic oil or any other kind of makeup remover). One of the best balms in our Heimish All Clean Balm range. A thorough cleansing at the end of the day is vital to your skin.
2. CLEANSING WASH (cleansing foam or gel).
3. TONER. To complete your cleansing cycle.
4. PEELING (once or twice a week, according to your skin's needs).
5. Facial Mask (1-2 times a week, based on your skin's needs). Moisturizing masks can be done 3 times a week. Cleansing masks are enough to apply 1-2 times a week, so as not to over-dry and not to dehydrate the skin.
7. EYE CREAM.
8. NIGHT face cream (1-2 times a week you can use a night face mask instead of the cream)!