An updated formula that stabilizes the formula and reduces the likelihood of oxidation, makes Purito Serum an indispensable brightening product, even for those with sensitive skin. A cosmetic product with 5% ascorbic acid acts as an antioxidant, preventing the effects of free radicals and the formation of pigmentation.
After the rebranding, Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum is presented in a dark brown bottle that reliably protects the contents from sunlight. The formula is based on 76.23% bamboo leaf hydrolate, which has powerful anti-inflammatory, soothing, protective and moisturizing properties. Rich in amino acids, silica, phenolic acids and flavones for healthy and radiant skin.
- water from bamboo leaves, as the basis of the product, softens, relieves irritation, restores and remineralizes sensitive skin;
- ascorbic acid removes age spots, stimulates collagen synthesis, makes the skin more resistant to external factors, oxidative stress and the sun, provided that sunscreen is applied over the serum;
- enriched with vitamins E and C for anti-aging and photoprotection;
- niacinamide in the composition preserves the healthy structure of the skin, increases its elasticity and firmness;
- glutathione, which is a low molecular weight thiol tripeptide, maintains the intracellular redox balance;
- adenosine stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in cells, fights wrinkles, makes the skin smoother and smoother.
Mode of application
Daily care: Apply an appropriate amount of serum to clean, toned skin. Usually, 1-2 clicks are enough, but the amount of the product depends individually on the characteristics of the skin.
Special care: Apply the serum locally to areas of pigmentation, freckles, post-acne. Then mix a small amount of the product with a cream or emulsion and spread over the entire surface of the skin.
Depending on the individual characteristics of the skin, side effects (redness, itching, swelling, pigmentation) may occur during the use of the serum. In this case, it is better to stop using the product and consult a dermatologist;
Be sure to use a high SPF sunscreen during your serum cycle.
Rules for storing products with vitamin C:
After use, close the bottle tightly;
The product must be stored in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight and sudden temperature changes;
Due to the high concentration of vitamin C, the color of the product may eventually turn bright orange - this does not in any way affect the quality of the product and its action;
The product is recommended to be used within 3 months from the date of opening.